1. After selecting a diploma seminar, a student shall be granted access to the process of the diploma thesis circulation in the APD system.2.To initiate the process of the diploma thesis circulation, it is necessary to log in the APD system on the website https://apd.sgh.waw.pl/
3. The following shall be entered into the APD system by a student:
The system allows to enter data in English (also if original version is in Polish). After accepting the changes, a student shall upload a file containing the thesis in the PDF format (other formats including .doc are not allowed) to APD system. The maximum size of the file accepted by the system is 25 MB. After completing data, student should select the option "FORWARD TO THE SUPERVISOR FOR APPROVAL".
4. After the files have been forwarded to the next step, the Supervisor shall receive an email message requesting approval of the data entered by the student. After logging to the APD system, in the tab My theses and tasks, there will appear information on the task to be completed by the Supervisor. Having checked the data and the thesis file, the Supervisor shall approve them and shall refer the thesis to the anti-plagiarism system for verification. After generating the Affinity Report, the Supervisor shall proceed to entering the content of the review (the thesis evaluation). After completing the form, the Supervisor shall approve the review.
5. Student will be informed of the process completion via email. Then a student shall print out the thesis and the Supervisor's review from the APD system
6. Student shall submit the printed out and signed by the Supervisor thesis and Thesis Evaluation to the relevant Dean's office.
7. The Dean's office employee shall enter the data of the reviewer which will be transferred to the APD system.
8. The Reviewer shall receive an email message advising of a task to complete in the APD system. Within 15 days of receipt of the message, the Reviewer shall complete the electronic review form in the APD system, print it out, sign it and submit to the relevant Dean's office.
9. In the APD system, all users shall have access to the theses catalogue and searching system. The thesis content and review shall be accessible solely to the Author, Supervisor and Reviewer.