If you dream of becoming CEMS MIM student and wish to study your Master at SGH Warsaw School of Economics, this section will guide you through the process of application and selection. Namely, you will learn:
- When the application process begins
- Who is eligible to apply for CEMS MIM
- Which certificates of proficiency in English are required from all candidates!
- What are selection rules and regulations (along with selection criteria and scoring)
- How and where you may submit your application
- What are the results of the current selection process
- When you are scheduled for assessment and interview, and
- What to do to confirm your participation in CEMS MIM.
CEMS Club Warsaw with CEMS Office at SGH organises twice a year a special meeting for all potential candidatesare called "CEMS Day" Information Session.
Fall 2017 Session: tba
2018/2019 SELECTION RULES PRESENTATION FOR DOWNLOAD
APPLICATION PERIOD: 23 OCTOBER-6 NOVEMBER 2017 FOR 2018/2019 CLASS
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF LANGUAGE TEST ON-LINE RESULTS: 20 DECEMBER 2017 BY 12:00 HOURS CET (NOON)