If you dream of becoming CEMS MIM student and wish to study your Master at SGH Warsaw School of Economics, this section will guide you through the process of application and selection. Namely, you will learn:
- When the application process begins
- Who is eligible to apply for CEMS MIM
- Which certificates of proficiency in English are required from all candidates!
- What are selection rules and regulations (along with selection criteria and scoring)
- How and where you may submit your application
- What are the results of the current selection process
- When you are scheduled for assessment and interview, and
- What to do to confirm your participation in CEMS MIM.
CEMS Club Warsaw with CEMS Office at SGH organises twice a year a special meeting for all potential candidatesare called "CEMS Day" Information Session.
Spring 2019 Session: 21 May 2019 at 17:30 in Aula (Auditorium) I, Building G (Main)
Fall 2019 Session: 17 October 2019 at 19:00 in room 9A, builing A
2020 SELECTION RULES PRESENTATION FOR DOWNLOAD (Updated on 17 October 2019)
APPLICATION PERIOD: 21 OCTOBER-4 NOVEMBER 2019 FOR 2020/2021 CLASS
MERIT SPONSOR OF 2020 SELECTION