Every year SGH offers more and more opportunies to incoming students who wish to study economics and business in Poland. It makes our university a leading institution in Poland in terms of the number incoming students hosted.
In this section of our website you will be able to acquaint yourself with a selection of programmes and courses addressed to students wishing to study at SGH:
- as full-time degree students in Polish and English at all levels (BA, MA and PhD)
- as exchange students within LLP Erasmus, PIM, CIEE, and bilateral exchange programmes
- as CEMS MIM or double-degree programme students
- as freemovers, and
- within our summer schools programmes, and
- our numerous postgraduate and executive studies offered in Polish and English.
Here you will also find all the necessary practical information on how to apply, study & live at SGH and in Poland. There is also a section on scholarship schemes available to incoming students. All this information is also available in our annual publications that can be downloaded from the website: ECTS Information Booklet and International Students Handbook (section: Promo and Info Materials).
Please browse around this and other pages and start planning your studies at SGH and join our 400+ population of international students who study at SGH every year!
See you soon at SGH!