FINANCIAL AGREEMENT (2 copies; it has to be filled out electronically and printed double-side)
Information about grant rates for internschips abroad in the academic year 2016/2017:
|Group 2: Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Spain, the Netherlands, Iceland, Germany, Portugal, Slovenia and Turkey
|| EUR 500,00 per month*|
|Grupa 3: Bulgaria, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Romania, Slovakia and Hungary
|| EUR 400,00 per month*|
* Students with certified disabilities may apply for additional funds. Applications for the extra funds are to be submitted to SGH’s Erasmus program coordinator. The additional funding (higher than rates specified in the tables below) will be settled as real costs, i.e. those requiring financial documentation. Costs should be moderate and reflect the student’s real needs pertinent to the type of disability.
70% of the scholarship is paid prior to the mobility, while the remaining 30% is received when the student accounts for the mobility period upon return.