Full-time students of their home university will be able to enroll in courses of at the host institution enumerated in the study programme and - upon completing them - will receive a Master degree at the host institution. Degrees received at home and host institutions are separate and independent from each other. Should the student fail to complete courses at either of the institutions, it is possible to obtain a single degree at either home or host institution.
Upon successful completion of the Double Degree Programme, partner institutions will award the following titles:
- Magister in Management or
- Master of Science in International Business or
- Magister in Finance and Accounting
EUV: Master of Science in International Business Administration in the following study paths:
- Marketing and Management – M&M
- Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Taxation – FACT
- Finance and International Economics – FINE
- Information and Operation Management – IOM.
Upon completion the Master Double Degree Programme, the student will receive two diplomas, two grade transcripts and diploma supplements. Each of the institutions should issue a diploma certificate and transcript of grades for the workload completed by the student there.
The diploma supplement should contain detailed information about the rules and regulations as well as MDDP credit transfer.