Within Erasmus+ Action 1 "Learning mobility of Individuals" institutions can obtain funding to carry out the exchange of students and staff between the Programme Countries and Partner Countries from other regions of the world (KA107).\
Learning mobilities with Partner Countries are financed from sources different than mobilities between Programme Countries, so interested universities have to submit a separate application. The rules of the call for applications are different than in case of mobility between Programme Countries.
Mobility projects can include cooperation with one or more Partner Countries.
In the year 2015/16 exchange cannot be conducted with Partner Countries from the regions 5, 9, 11 and 12 (check the list of Partner Countries in Part A of the “Erasmus+ Guide”).
The exchange project with Partner Countries may include following types of mobility:
- Arrivals / departures of students for study abroad at partner university;
- Arrivals / departures of staff for teaching mobility at partner universities;
- Arrivals / departures of staff for training purposes.
Individual beneficiaries (students and university staff) are applying for grants at their alma mater.
Students and staff arriving to Polish universities from universities in Partner Countries receive grants (scholarship) from Polish institutions within the framework of the financial agreement that this institution will sign with the National Agency.
Within the project KA107 in 2015 SGH received funding for all 3 types of mobilities:
- in case of student mobilities for studies the eligible terms are: spring term 2015/2016 and fall term 2016/2017
- in case of staff mobilities (for SGH staff – 2 grants for teaching staff mobilities) they need to be realised 31 May 2017 at latest.
All students nominated to receive the co-financing from the Erasmus+ KA107 programme are contacted on an individual basis by the International Programmes Officer in order to complete the Grant Agreement.
All other issues e.g. Learning Agreement, dormitory, Virtual Dean’s Office queries etc. shall be directed to the Incoming Students Officer – EXCHANGE STUDENTS .