Project Support Office is an administrative unit responsible for providing a comprehensive support to the academic staff, postgraduates and students in the preparation and implementation of the projects.
Project Support Office is engaged in: the research, management and investment projects funded from the international, national and structural funds.
Project Suppert Office assists applicants in all phases of the project life cycle. The responsibilities of Project Support Office in each phase are as follow.
In the initial phase
the Office is responsible for:
- informing of the open calls for proposals,
- searching for the proper financing sources for a project.
The Office responsibilities in the planning phase
- analysis of call’s instructions, regulations and evaluation criteria,
- verification of the compliance of project's idea with call's requirements,
- preparing the general information about SGH,
- completing the documents required for a call.
In the implementation phase
the Office, solo, is engaged in:
- preparing the documents e.g. contracts etc.,
- contacting with other SGH administration units
and, in joint collaboration with Project Support - Accounting Office, in:
- disbursement of funds,
- settlement of project's expenditures and its budget.