Summer University is a very popular idea among students from all over the world.
Summer University Warsaw (SUW) is a 2-week-long course on economics and management carried out by Warsaw School of Economics (SGH). It is addressed to foreign students. SUW is a chance for you to broaden your economic knowledge as well as to meet new cultures and people from different countries.
The program is organized during summer holidays, 4-15 July 2016, in Warsaw, Poland.
During SUW 2016 you can choose from:
1. Brand Management
2. Green and Smart Cities - this course is no longer available
3. Intercultural Negotiations
4. Talent Management - this course is no longer available
5. Entrepreneurship and Start-ups
6. Big Data - this course is no longer available
7. Social Media Marketing
8. International Finance - this course is no longer available
Summer University Warsaw is a great project that gives you:
- 2 weeks of academic courses combining theoretical as well as practical approach,
- 4 ECTS points for each course after passing final exam,
- possibility to take part in workshops prepared in cooperation with companies,
- exceptional intercultural experience with new student-friends from various countries
- opportunity to visit famous places like Warsaw and Cracow.