In the academic year 2016/2017 (transfer to the winter semester of the academic year 2017/2018) the following rules for transfers to full-time bachelor’s studies at SGH remain in force:
Students who may be admitted to full-time bachelor’s studies at the Warsaw School of Economics must have at least two semesters of full-time studies completed in another state university. In accordance with the Rules and Regulations of Studies, it’s not possible to transfer to SGH to the first or second semester of first-cycle studies, or from part-time studies conducted in weekend mode to full-time studies.
- students who want to transfer to full-time studies conducted in English (International Economics; Quantitative Methods in Economics and Information Systems; Management; Global Business, Finance and Governance), must have all the transferred courses completed in English
- the fee for the transfer is collected in accordance with the Table of payment for the cycle of studies to which a student is planning to join
- in case of transfers from foreign universities, the documents must be translated into Polish by a certified translator. In case of English studies, this requirement applies only to the secondary school leaving certificate
- usually not more than 2 curriculum differences are accepted
The Dean's Office doesn't make the decision on conformity of programmes before submission of the set of documents by the candidate. Candidates should compare their curriculum with the programme of studies at SGH.
Abridged programme of 2 first semesters of studies at SGH:
Basics of Law
Introduction to Business IT
Microeconomics I and II
2 foreign languages
A candidate for transfer to SGH is required to submit in the Undergraduate Studies Office of SGH a complete set of documents:
- application (annex no.1)
- personal questionnaire (annex no.2)
- transcript of records, confirmed by the home university
- course syllabi, including number of teaching hours, content scope and ECTS points, confirmed by the home university
- after the official positive decision the candidates receives the information about other necessary documents (high school diploma, copy of the ID card, etc.)
The complete documentation should be submitted in the Undergraduate Studies Office(Bulding G, al. Niepodległości 162, 02-554 Warszawa)
- studies in Polish: website
- studies in English: room 5, Ms Magdalena Wilczyńska (22 564 98 80).
The complete documentation concerning transfer to SGH for spring semester 2017/2018 should be submitted until 16th February 2018 (on working days during office hours).