- Student needs to submit the bachelor thesis in Undergraduate Studies Office (room 7) and the personal questionaire to the assistant in Dean's office
- The assistant prepares the completion of studies and verifies it everything is passed, according to the plan of studies
- The thesis is forwarded to the reviewer (via APD system) according to the supervisor's guidlines
- The review is delivered to the Dean's office
- Date of defence is given within 3 months from the date of obtaining the completion of studies ("absolutorium")
Person responsible for arranging the schedule of defences in Undergraduate Studies Office is Mrs Alina Kurzep.
- Bachelor defences take place from Monday till Friday, 8:00 - 16:00
- Final date is given 7 day before the defence via e-mail send to address in SGH domain - @sgh.waw.pl
- Date of defence can be chekced in schedule of defences
defence of thesis has form of oral examination before a board (chairperson, supervisor and reviewer of the
- The exam consists of one question relating to the subject matter
of the thesis and one question relating directly to the field of study.
In the case of obtaining an unsatisfactory grade
or an unjustified absence the Dean settles a second – final date of exam
graduate receives, within 30 days from the day of
taking the degree examination, the diploma of graduation in Polish and with the graduate's request, one or two copies in English (each copy paid separately).
Basis of calculation of the final result of studies and the grade on the
diploma is a sum of:
- 0,6 of the average calculated from grades obtained during the course of the
entire studies, calculated on the basis of formula described in the Rules of
Studies, except for the grade obtained for a degree seminar,
- 0,3 of the arithmetical average of the supervisor’s and reviewer’s grade,
- 0,1 of the arithmetical average of positive grades received for the
The diploma of graduation of bachelor studies includes a written
final result of studies in accordance with the rule:
- up to 3,30 - satisfactory,
- above 3,30 to 3,75 - satisfactory plus,
- above 3,75 to 4,20 - good,
- above 4,20 to 4,60 - good plus,
- above 4,60 – very good.
A graduate may obtain a degree with honours if
the following conditions are fulfilled:
a degree with honours is ruled by the Rector at the requested application from
the examination board, which participates in the degree examination.
have been concluded within the planned time limit,
average of grades obtained within the entire course of studies exceeds 4,70,
- the degree thesis was given the grade 5,0,
degree examination was passed with the grade of 5,0,
- the graduate during the course of studies didn't violate the principles