Conditions for receiving a student ID card
According to the Rector ordinance, students who want to receive a student ID card are asked to pay the fee of 17 zł and show a proof of payment in Dean's Office.
The above-mentioned amount is to be paid to your individual PLN account number (seen in Virtual Dean's Office)
Title: student ID card + (student’s album number)
With a note: I semester of full-time, ADA / FA / GLO/ IB / TUR* II degree studies
The student ID card issue fee is 17 zł.
Student ID cards are to be collected at Dean's Office from 3rd of October
in office working hours
* choose the appropriate form of study, where:
- ADA - Advanced Analytics – Big Data
- FA - Finance and Accounting with ACCA qualification
- GLO- Global Business, Finance and Governance
- IB - International Business
- TUR - International Tourism, Hotel Industry and Leisure Services