All details concerning submitting Master's Theses and defence schedule you will find in the Master's Dean Instruction:
- INSTRUCTION in the winter semester of 2019/2020 academic year.
- INSTRUCTION in the summer semester of 2019/2020 academic year (you will find the questions in the right menu)
Information about the exam in Economics:
- The exam in Economics, which is part of the diploma exam, has a written character and the form of the test.
- The exam in Economics consists of 45 closed questions.
- There are 5 answers to each question, of which only one answer is correct.
- For every good answer you receive 1 point; no answer is worth 0 point, wrong answer costs you -0,25 point.
- The exam in Economics lasts 90 minutes.
- To pass the exam in Economics you need to get at least 51% of maximum points.
- The questions cover the thematic scope of General Economics, History of Economic Thought and Specialized Economics.
- The exam in Economics includes 30 questions on General Economics, 3 on the History of Economic Thought,12 on Specialized Economics.
You'll find the details of issues and literature beside.