Basing on the Rector’s Ordinance No. 7 of 30 January 2013 concerning rules of submitting, archiving and sharing of thesis the rules governing submitting Master’s thesis to the Dean’s Office are as follows:
- Master’s Thesis should be prepared in one copy or in number of copies corresponding to the number of authors, in double-sided version, in soft flat binding which firmly holds pages together, with clear and transparent front cover, as well as in electronic version in PDF format.
Attention: Comb-binding is not acceptable
Attention: Please do not submit your thesis on a CD
- The first page of the thesis is the title page prepared according to the template. (version to be edited)
- The second page should be clear.
- The last page of the thesis is the statement of the author (not generated from APD system). In case of students’ group work on the thesis, a detailed list should be put on the second page (back of the title page) in the following way: each authors’ name and surname along with numbers of chapters. Only one person can be an author of the chapter.
- If you want to have the minor on your diploma, please make sure you've written it down on the first page of your Master's thesis.
- The student should send the electronic version of the thesis/thesis’ chapters to the Local Archive of Diploma Theses (APD) according to the Users Manual of APD.
Attention: The student is hold solely responsible for performing the procedure of thesis preparation. Detailed rules on the procedure are available in the APD system. All the necessary attachments needed for submitting the thesis are generated by the APD system.
Let us remind you that the thesis supervisor or an authorized office worker of his department/institute submits the signed thesis together with the complete documentation generated from the APD system to the Dean’s Office.