According to the Resolution no. 248 of the SGH Warsaw School of Economics Senat of April 25th, 2018 all students ought to submit Master's Theses no later than by September 27th, 2019.
After this deadline theses will not be accepted.
All details concerning submitting Master's Theses and defence schedule you will find in the Master's Dean Instruction.
Information about the exam in Economics:
- The exam in Economics, which is part of the diploma exam, has a written character and the form of the test.
- The exam in Economics consists of 45 closed questions.
- There are 5 answers to each question, of which only one answer is correct.
- For every good answer you receive 1 point; no answer is worth 0 point, wrong answer costs you -0,25 point.
- The exam in Economics lasts 90 minutes.
- To pass the Exam in Economics you need to get at least 51% of maximum points.
- The questions cover the thematic scope of General Economics, History of Economic Thought and Specialized Economics.
- The exam in Economics includes 30 questions on General Economics, 3 on the History of Economic Thought,12 on Specialized Economics.
Details of issues and literature are enclosed.