Annex to SGH Senate's resolution No. 128 of 12 April 2017
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE FIRST AND SECOND CYCLE PROGRAMMES at the SGH Warsaw School of Economics
§ 22 point 10. Once during the study period, one month after the commencement of classes at the latest, the student shall be allowed to indicate a course the failing of which will not affect passing a semester or a year of study. This shall not apply to the courses stated as obligatory in the curriculum.
Rules of deleting of the subject on the basis of § 22 point 10 of Rules and regulations of studies:
1. You can unsubscribe only from subjects that are not obligatory, that means that you cannot unsubscribe from basic subjects, major subjects, languages and physical education. Moreover you cannot unsubscribe from repeated subjects. Removing of repeated subject will result in lack of possibility to pass the semester.
2. Each subject available in form is described in way suggesting if the unsubscription is possible or not. However, because of the different status of the same subject for different students (connected to different fields of study etc.), above mentioned information should be treated as a tip that needs verification (that means checking in individual plan of studies).
3. In the form, student has possibility to choose only one subject.
4. Choice of the subject made by student is saved in database. However, in time of accessing the form there is a possibility of changing the decision and choosing different subject from the list.
5. In case of subjects beginning in the middle of semester, there won't be possibility to unsubscribe in VDO (that means the paper request would have to be submitted; in the request you need to refer to §22 point 10 of Rules and Regulations of Studies).
6. If the decision concerning unsubscription from a subject is positive, in the column Decision will appear note Subject cancelled (in other case the note will be Request denied).