SGH Warsaw School of Economics Rules and regulations states that it is possible to be transferred to the SGH if you have completed at least 1st semester of study.
To start the procedures you need to submit (not later than 2 weeks before semester at SGH Warsaw School of Economics starts):
- an application regarding transfer; this paper needs to be addressed to the Dean,
- confirmation from your present University that you have 1st semester completed,
- list of completed lectures with grades and syllabuses,
- presentation of your own analysis which from completed courses may be substituted from SGH offer (based on Teaching programmes and study plan for academic year 2018/19)
Additionally, based on Dean's decision you need to:
- have Grade Point Avarage gained at your second degree's studies minimum 4,0
- no insufficient grades in your records
Patron of specified Major will run idividual analysis. This opinion will help our Dean to take final decision in your case.
What you need to do after receiving possitive decision:
- send on email address firstname.lastname@example.org one picture in jpg format, which will be submitted on your Student's ID
- fill personal form
- visit your assistant in our Office with documents mentioned above
You will be asked to sign the Pledge and an Agreement with our School.