and regulation states:
1. A student
from another university
may be admitted
to SGH if
he/she has fulfilled conditions arising from provisions
regulating a domestic or foreign university from which
he/she intends to get transferred.
2. Admission by
transfer shall be
decided by the
Dean at the request of the
to the first semester shall not be allowed.
planned period of study for students admitted by way of transfer shall account for the
semesters passed at
the university at
which they have
been studying so far.
to full-time programmes may be only effected from full-time programmes.
deciding an application for the transfer to SGH the Dean shall:
courses he/she considers to be passed;
courses which must be passed to close the existing curriculum gaps;
the date and mode of taking the test in a foreign language and the date for passing
the courses with curriculum discrepancies if he/she thinks that fit.
our procedures you need to submit:
- an application regarding transfer. This paper
need to be addressed to the Dean.
confirmation from your present University that you have 1st semester completed.
list of completed lectures with grades and syllabuses
- presentation of your own analysis which from completed courses may be substituted from SGH offer (based on Teaching programmes and study plan for academic year 2015/16)
Additionally, based on Dean's decision you need to:
- have Grade Point Avarage gained at your second degree's studies minimum 4,0
- no insufficient grades in your records
Patron of specified Major will run idividual analysis. This opinion will help our Dean to take final decision in your case.
What you need to do after possitive decision:
- send on email address email@example.com one picture in jpg format, which will be submitted on your Student's ID
- fill personal form
- visit your assistant in our Office with documents mentioned above
You will be asked to sign the Pledge and an Agreement with our School.