The aim of this Programme is creating a mechanism of financial support for scholarship exchange of doctoral students and academic staff from Poland and abroad, including those from outside the EU. The Programme will enable participation in short forms of education (lasting from 5 to 30 days), which are aimed at enhancing competences and qualifications.
The Programme shall be implemented under the project named “International scholarship exchange of PhD candidates and academic staff” within the Operational Programme Knowledge Education Development, co-financed from the European Social Fund.
Eligible actions taken in frames of the Programme include outgoing visits related to the topic of the research, aiming at:
- active participation in a conference held abroad (including, e.g. participation in a poster session or a flash talk);
- obtaining materials for a PhD thesis/scientific article;
- participation in a summer/winter school (both as a student and a lecturer). The theme of the school programme must be closely connected to the topic of the PhD thesis and/or research undertaken;
- taking measurements with the use of unique equipment, including with the use of large research infrastructure unavailable (or not easily available) in Poland;
- participation in short education forms, i.e. in courses, workshops, professional or industrial internships, study visits;
- participation in trainings (including trainings related to entrepreneurship or implementation activities);
- carrying out archive/library queries;
- participation in brokerage meetings;
- participation in preparation of an international grant application;
- other short education forms facilitating increasing competences of a project participant.
Eligible actions taken in frames of the Programme include incoming visits related to the topic of the research, aiming at:
- participation in methodological workshops lasting from 3 June 2019 to 5 June 2019 at Warsaw School of Economics, SGH;
- participation in a study visit;
Project team at SGH:
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- dr hab. Alina Szypulewska-Porczyńska prof. SGH
- dr Magdalena Suska
- dr Patryk Dziurski
Due to the large number of applicants we are not able to respond to all individual letters, therefore, we would crave your understanding.