The aim of this Programme is creating a mechanism of financial support for scholarship exchange of doctoral students and academic staff from Poland and from abroad, including those from outside the EU. The Programme will enable participation in short forms of education (lasting from 5 to 30 days), which are aimed at enhancing competences and qualifications.
The Programme shall be implemented under the project named “International scholarship exchange of PhD candidates and academic staff” within the Operational Programme Knowledge Education Development, co-financed from the European Social Fund.
Eligible actions taken in frames of the Programme include outgoing visits related to the topic of the research, aiming at:
- active participation in a conference held abroad (including, e.g. participation in a poster session or a flash talk);
- obtaining materials for a PhD thesis/scientific article;
- participation in a summer/winter school (both as a student and a lecturer). The theme of the school programme must be closely connected to the topic of the PhD thesis and/or research undertaken;
- taking measurements with the use of unique equipment, including with the use of large research infrastructure unavailable (or not easily available) in Poland;
- participation in short education forms, i.e. in courses, workshops, professional or industrial internships, study visits;
- participation in trainings (including trainings related to entrepreneurship or implementation activities);
- carrying out archive/library queries;
- participation in brokerage meetings;
- participation in preparation of an international grant application;
- other short education forms facilitating increasing competences of a project participant.
Project team at SGH:
- dr hab. Alina Szypulewska-Porczyńska prof. SGH
- dr Magdalena Suska
- dr Patryk Dziurski
Information on the processing of personal data:
- The administrator of personal data is Warsaw School of Economics based in al. Niepodległości 162, 02-554 Warszawa, (hereinafter referred to as SGH).
- At SGH, there was appointed an Inspector of Data Protection who may be contacted by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The aim of processing your personal data is participation in the PROM Programme. The legal basis for the processing of personal basis is:
In order to participate in the PROM Programme and conclude the contract it is indispensable to provide personal data. In the case of not providing personal data, it is impossible to participate in the programme.
Your personal data will be processing during the time of implementing the project, and next for archive purposes, according to the regulations of the Act of 14 July 1983 on the archive stock and archives (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 217, as amended).
Your personal data will not be revealed to other entities, except for the National Agency of Academic Exchange (NAWA) based in Warsaw and entities authorized by their rules of law.
Your personal data will not be either profiled, or on their basis, there will not be taken automatically decision.
You have the right of access to the content of data, their rectification or limitation of the processing.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the National Data Protection Office , if you believe that the processing of your personal data infringes RODO.
- Art. 6(1)(c) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Official Journal of the European Union, L 119, 4 May 2016, p. 1, as amended), hereinafter referred to as RODO, e.g. the processing is indispensable for fulfilling the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator,
- Act of 20 July 2018 Law on Higher Education (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668),
- Art. 6(1)(b) RODO – i.e. the processing is indispensable for performing the contract to which the data subject is a party, before concluding the contract.